What am I doing? I'm not old enough to do this? Part 3

Bodie arrived on 23rd November 2016 and I still didn't know the head from the tail end.

When 23rd November 2016 arrived, I wasn't quite ready for what was about to change my every day routine, my bank account and my general attitude towards life!

DMA - Horse Transport

I booked DMA horse transport to collect Bodie and bring her to the stable, it was actually my Mum who was there to film her coming off the lorry. David was very good, very professional (at the time ha ha ha), I was at work at the time and so I didn't meet him. I didn't (and he certainly didn't) realise how much he would be in my life from 23rd November onward. He has been an absolute rock in both of our lives and has supported us both physically (although I still don't understand the whole 1, 2, 3 leg up thing) and emotionally. Although I use David for his transport services, I know that if there is ever a problem he is on the end of the phone and I am so grateful to have met him.

“My parents are going to kill me!”

Bodie settled in and my Mum text me to say she was in the stable and happy eating the hay. The time it took for my last lesson to end so I could shoot over and see my new pet dragged! Mum had to leave and when I arrived I was on my own, it was just me and Bodie in the stable. That's when it dawned on me 'What have I just done?' I kept trying to calm myself down. It's just temporary, there was a contract in place between Nina and I for 12 months, I wasn't bound to those 12 months, I could just try for 30 days and if it's too much I'll get David to send her back. I have no ties here. Another thought dawned on me, although my Mum knew of the true extent of what was going on here, my dad didn't. Could I say I was sharing it?

My best friend would have said we have seen this before, when we were 14-15 years old and I went to the pet shop and bought a rabbit with her. We carried it back to my house and it was hopping around the kitchen when Dad arrived home, please bare in mind we are a no pet house! Helen left very swiftly after the car pulled up. I thought it was history repeating itself... expect this time it was half a tonne of animal.